In Monsterville, Lissa uses her monster movie smarts not only to survive, but to rescue her little sister from the monsters that kidnap her on Halloween.
If you find yourself in a situation similar to Lissa’s, these tips might come in handy:
- Don’t comment out loud that a new place looks safe, because that will guarantee that some big monster will crawl from the sewer.
- Don’t go against your gut instinct, because that’s the easiest way to find yourself in trouble.
- Locking the door will not help if your pursuer has a chain saw.
- If you look behind you when something is chasing you, you will get eaten.
- Monsters always get you when you assume you’re safe.
- If you’re blonde, stick to baths. Showers are dangerous.
- Don’t split off from your group.
- If you kill a monster, make sure it’s really dead.
- Don’t say “I’ll be right back.” You won’t be.
- If you’ve tied up a monster and upon examination, it appears harmless, don’t untie it. It will eat you.
- The person who says “it seems harmless” has the honor of getting eaten first.